Polymer comply Europe: Live webinar on plastics recycled content
Plastics Sustainability Webinar Series June 2021
Polymer Comply Europe (PCE) is pleased to announce its next Live Webinar on Plastics Recycled Content organised on behalf of European Plastics Converters (EuPC) and IK Industrievereinigung Kunststoffverpackungen e.V. (German Association for Plastics Packaging and Film). The webinar is part of the PCE Plastics Sustainability Webinar Series.
The live webinar will take place on the 14th of June 2021 between 11.00 – 13.30 CET.
We will welcome representatives of the European plastics value chain to discuss the challenges & opportunities for boosting the uptake of recycled content.
- Welcome & Introduction: Mandatory Recycled Content
Silvia Freni-Sterrantino, EuPC
- Facts and Figures: Status-quo of Recycling & Use of Recyclates in Different Applications
Patricia Vangheluwe, PlasticsEurope
- Recyclates in Transport Packaging
Klaus-Peter Schmidt, Mauser Packing Solutions
- Driving Circular Polyolefins
Venetia Spencer, PCEP
- Recycled Content in Green Public Procurement
Herman Van Roost, Styrenics Circular Solutions
- Legal Measures for the Uptake of Recyclates
Dr. Isabell Schmidt, IK
- Questions & Answers *
To inaugurate the opening of the PCE Sustainability Webinars Series 2021, the participation to the first webinar is free of charge.