The vinylplus sustainability forum – #towards2030
Looking back at a steady progress over the past 20 years, the European PVC value chain continues to be an exemplary and pioneering industry in driving the move towards the Circular Economy and a more sustainable society.
Thanks to clearly defined objectives, targets, and deadlines, and the efforts and passionate commitment of the entire PVC industry, VinylPlus® and its partners will celebrate the achievements of the last 10 years at the VinylPlus Sustainability Forum (VSF) 2021. As a united industry leader in sustainability, product stewardship, recycling, stakeholder engagement and transparency, we look forward to closing the current VinylPlus commitment together.
As an industry, we have achieved a lot but there is still more to do. In the next decade, we will continue to work jointly to tackle the challenges of circularity, foster innovation, advance towards carbon neutrality, and forge partnerships. Using 20+ years of experience, lessons learned and achievements, VinylPlus is launching a new and even more ambitious 2030 commitment to sustainability with its partners and stakeholders.
The VSF will also recognise companies that deliver the highest sustainability performance of PVC products through the VinylPlus® Product Label during the Awards Ceremony. The Product Label is VinylPlus’ sustainability certification scheme for PVC products in the building and construction sector.
Main topics to be discussed at #VSF2021:
- VinylPlus® – A united PVC industry leader in sustainability
- Celebrating the 10-year VinylPlus programme’s achievements
- A look back at our progress on product stewardship, transparency, recycling and stakeholder engagement
- #Towards 2030 – Fully embracing the EU’s Circular Economy and European Green Deal ambitions
- Signatory Ceremony – Launching the next 10-year Commitment of the European PVC Industry to Sustainability
- The VinylPlus® Product Label: Rewarding and Recognising Sustainability
To celebrate the launch of the new VinylPlus 2030 Commitment – #Towards 2030 – the VSF2021 will be free of charge this year! Online registration is required.
Contact Noelle Tracey for any additional information or follow the registration link.
IMPORTANT: Please note that each registrant will receive a personalised link to join the VSF event. This link is not shareable and will not function when used by anyone other than the registrant.